Monday, March 18, 2013

You Love Puddle Jumping!

Anurag loves going out and jumping in the puddles in his galoshes every time it rains! We wait for the rain to stop and go hunting for puddles. :-) It has become one of our favorite activities! I got some awesome photos the last time we were out puddle hopping and have been meaning to scrap them ever since.


I love bright and happy colors and that's what I used for this layout. I did this for one of the challenges at Color Me Scrappy! I have been hoarding the camera paper from my SC kit for a long time. I am glad I found the perfect photos to go with it!I added some yellow taxi mist to the 'PLAY' wood veneer bubble.

 
I cut the background design on the Cameo. It was so intricate, I wasn't sure if it will cut without tearing. But, it cut fabulously! I used it as a base under the title. I used the blue shoreline glitter thickers for the word 'jumping'. . I put the washi down and repositioned it a couple of times until I got it right.   


I am so glad I got a picture of his feet in the air! Well, there is another picture under the jumping shot actually:-) I changed it up later. I added a couple of wood veneer stars, a flair and some random bits. 

I will be back tomorrow with a layout again:-) Thanks for visiting me! I hope you will leave a link to your blogs as well , so I can get inspired!! Have a good day!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

This is TOO CUTE Viji!! Love the bright, happy colors and the Camera patterned paper makes such a fun background! Love your cute design and photos!

Mamatha said...

Totally lovely!! Loved your layout!