Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Paint The Town Challenge (Market Street Stamps!)

I love color challenges! This month's color palette by Market Street Stamps is so cool!


I made two cards to fit this challenge! I used my new background stamps which I ordered last month! (Insert a big grin here :-) )I am totally addicted to their background stamps! I had to use the sentiment from some random stamp set as I am yet to get the MSS Simple Joys Set. It is a fabulous set with all kinds of words you might need for a card or even a layout, not to mention a very fun font! I hope they make a alphabet stamp set soon. Wouldn't that be cool!! Here are my two cards based on the colors given. Hope you like it, I sure do ;)!



Supplies:
Cardstock: DCWV Cardstock plain and textured
Stamps: Market Street Stamps (Argyle, Pretty Perfect Grid , Vintage Music )
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black,London Fog,Red Lady Bug), Versamagic (Cloud White), Tim Holtz Distress Ink ( Black Soot)
Pen: White Uniball Pen and Memento Tuxedo Black Marker
Ribbon: American Craft Satin
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors), Zutter Corner Rounder(It's pink!), Spellbinder Nestabilities

1 comment:

Stephanie Washburn said...

These are SO pretty, Viji! LOVE that argyle stamped in the background on the second one- so subtle and beautiful! Thanks for playing along!