Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fancy Schmancy Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger!

I love Moxie Fab World! If that is something you haven't checked out yet, you sure should! Lovely challenges and full of inspiration! This weeks tuesday trigger is below and if you want to participate in it, you can go here and submit your entry!



I made three Valentine cards for my hubs and all of which he ended up seeing :) I am very bad at hiding them..around the house and on the computer! LOL...so I have told him this is my last attempt, so he better not see it! I saw this challenge on moxie fab and couldn't resist! First off, this cake looks so yummmm! I love the subtle colors..the pink,beige,white,the pearls on top and the dark chocolate color just makes the cake pop! The pearls inspired me to use my cuttlebug dots embossing folder for the background. I love the peachy pink! I did the key and the twine in chocolate color to add a little pop to the card. This stamp set is one of my favorites by CTMH. I stamped the sentiment using Desert Sand Memento Ink totally inspired by the mousse filling in the cake! Well I had a lot of fun making this card, can't wait to see what is the next trigger! I hope you like it:)




Supplies:
Cardstock: DCWV Cardstock
Stamps: CTMH (Key to My Heart)
Ink: Memento (Desert Sand),Versamagic (Chocolate Brown Ink)
Pen: White Uniball Pen
Twine: The Twinery
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors), Spellbinder Nestabilities, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Dots)

1 comment:

Cindy deRosier said...

I LOVE your card!! Great use of the trigger.