Saturday, February 18, 2012

Baby Wishes !

A friend of mine is busy organizing a baby shower for someone. I made these for her. She sent me a picture of something similar, it was printed on white cardstock. We had left over cardstock from the favors, so used that. Colorful and fun! I just loved the whole idea of people filling them out and writing all fun stuff. It would be cool to sit and read it and add it to the baby book!



It was really simple to make, it took about 6-7 hours.I didn't use pazzles!! I wish I did though, it would have been much faster and I would have saved a ton of time. I used fiskars rotary trimmer and big shot for everything. I did the text on google documents and printed them out on white cardstock. Used my Zutter corner round it all for the rounded corners. It is super easy to use and I got perfect corners everytime. I got mine from Tuesday Morning for 14 dollars! Good Deal:-). I used my labels nestabilities for the little tags on the top. Added some ribbon, used big bite to make the holes. Hope you like it!

Oh and Just for fun! Anurag made a tree when I arranged them all in a circle! Cute!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Best Occasional Pastel Cardstock
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors), Spellbinder Nestabilities (Labels), Big Shot, Big Bite, Zutter Corner Round-It-All

2 comments:

BK said...

Hey good job girl! Admire the passion and talent.

Craftulous said...

Love it! I know mom-to-be will too!