Saturday, April 30, 2011

Now That's What I call a PARTY!!!!!






Love these photos of anurag. We had so much fun clicking these. He was so HAPPY!!! He got up the next day and found these balloons on the floor and started chasing them! Sid was trying to get his attention and make him crawl behind him! I was clicking! I just had to scrap these! He enjoyed this much more than the party!

The balloons were quite some work! I have stamped each of them to give them some more dimension. They are all from DCWV Brights Cardstock.I have add the twine for the thread on the balloons. I need to get fabri tac or something.

I have used DCWV brights card stock stack, CTMH stamps, Clear Dollar Stamps, Inkadinkado Stamps,Threading Water Border Punch,Thickers and the stripes is from a paper company stack.

This is based on Sketch 11 from Sketch support! The balloons are inspired from one of Allison's old layout. Thanks for the wonderful sketches Allison!

2 comments:

Allison Davis said...

What an adorable page! I love the bright colors, the balloons, and of across the super cute pictures! Great job with the sketch! :)

tarunavg said...

i LOVE this one. best i have seen from you :)