Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Birthday -Fun Being One!!






I had a lot of fun creating this layout! I really wanted to make a banner! We had so many banners and all the decorations were red,yellow,blue and green at Anurag's first bday party. So I stuck with those basic colors and created everything with that! I found an article on how to make banners on about.com! I love that site! Pretty simple and straightforward ! This is again one of Allison's Sketches. Although I changed the embellishments and added extra journaling and added the lines to the border of the page. That really gave the whole layout a pop!I used a pic of Anurag's cake as a embellisment too! Although he didn't get to cut that one! Shilpa made a special vegan cake for him!
All the paper is from DCWV Brights Cardstock stack!I used stamp sets from Inkadinkado and CTMH!

1 comment:

tarunavg said...

each one is great. take a pic with amma for mothers day.