Friday, August 17, 2012

Color Me Scrappy Challenge #10

The color combo for this challenge is totally awesome! Love it! Bright,Cheeful and everything I like!

And here is the layout I created using these fun colors!


We took these pictures in Central Park, NY. Love them! The green just pops on this paper! I cut the brackets and the Camera on the Cameo. I used Heidi Swapp neon washi to just add little pinch of bright color here and there. It actually comes with a warning 'Use Sparingly'!! LOL


I filled in all the grey tangerines with a light blue marker to give it a little something. I like this paper collection a lot. So happy happy. I layered  the stickers for the center.


I used Amy Tan's whitewash muse chipboard thickers for the word 'snapshots' and used her camera file from the Silhouette online store to cut out the camera. I like cameras!!


I thought I had too much space for journaling, I was wrong. I can journal much more! I can write and write and write. I love this pic of 3 of us, although Anurag is looking away knowingly. That is his new thing, not to look at the camera. I hope it changes soon:D I had the perfect pink vinyl thickers for title.

Hop on over to Color Me Scrappy blog to take a look at what the other designers came up with! Participate in this challenge to win a fab prize of 4 MME 6 by 6 paper pads! This challenge runs till August 31st. So there is a lot of time, have fun using these colors!

Supplies


Pattern Paper:  Recollections Amy Tan Sketchbook collection, Basic Grey
Embellishments: Amy Tan Sketchbook Collection, AC Thickers, Neon Washi
InkMemento  Pink
Glue: ATG 
Tools: Fiskars(Trimmer, Scissors), Silhouette Cameo
Pen: Memento Pink Marker and Light Blue Marker
Printer: Canon Pro 9000 Mark II





No comments: