Friday, June 1, 2012

Challenge #5 at Color Me Scrappy!

It's time for a new challenge! The color palette this time is very neutral...something which I would have never picked on my own. It was challenging to begin with, but once I picked out the papers, the layout just flowed. Take a look at the colors!

This is what I whipped up ! I used my new chevron misting mask by SC,one of my
 favorite border punches by fiskars, indie chic dimensional stickers, ribbons and stamps from my stash. I had to make two stickers of my own to go with the indie chic collection, because they didnt have the number 5 and more 2-d banners. Coming to think of it, there is some DIY in the future in this category for me! I loved making my own. It wasn't too difficult and ofcourse it will be way cheaper to make your own!


I hope you'll stop by the Color Me Scrappy blog and take a look at what the rest of the Design Team made using these colors as inspiration! The challenge is open until June 15th, 2012And ofcourse, like always there is a wonderful prize! This time it is a mystery bag full of yummy goodies! I hope you will join in on the fun. Thanks for visiting me and leaving comments. I appreciate it!

Supplies 





Cardstock: American Craft Green Cardstock

Pattern Paper: DCWV dots,stripes and plaid
Embellishments: MME Indie Chic Dimensional stickers, Ribbon from my stash, AC Thickers and Sassafras alphas
InkMemento Cocoa Brown, Homemade Mist, Brown Distress Ink
Glue: ATG 
Tools: Fiskars(Trimmer, Scissors), SC Chevron Mask, Fiskars Upper Crest border punch
Stamps: Papersmooches Houndstooth border stamp
Pen: AC black precision pen




1 comment:

Raechelle Bellus said...

I love this layout! The strips of pp lead the eye perfectly to the wonderful photos. A wonderfully designed layout.