Thursday, March 15, 2012

Leafin' Around


I finished this layout a while back but somehow it never made it to the blog. I love this one! I love the yellow! I still remember that day when I took these pictures. It was such a fun day! I loved how he picked up the leaves and put it back in the same place once he was done playing with them. Chasing the leaves in the wind...so cute! Walking his dog , now that was funny!

I used fiskars leaf squeeze punch for the leaves. I distressed the edged with frayed burlap distress ink. Added some twine, my favorite ! I did the leaf border using fiskars border punch. The corners were a bit tricky, but it came out cool. The pattern paper is from Colorbok 'Woodhaven' collection and the cardstock is DCWV.

Hope you like it! Thanks for visiting me:-)

No comments: