Thursday, March 15, 2012

Beach and Kemah Trip!

It was a memorable trip. Anurag was on his best behaviour! He was 3 months old! Mom and Dad liked the beach, the stop over at Kemah was nice. We did the boardwalk and had coffee at starbucks. Had subway for dinner I think. It was a good day.


All the papers on the layout are actually from a pound stack from walmart! So perfect!! I love the clouds, drops, pebbles, sand, jute patterns! Great Buy! I still have tons left from that stack! The stamps are by CTMH. I don't remember the name of the set. I used some twine and ribbon on the tag.



On the next layout, I used DCWV cardstock as base and stamped using bit of burlap background stamp by Market Street Stamps. They have some really good stamps. Check them out! I set the grommets using my big bite. The date stamp is by fiskars. We didn't plan to go to Kemah, that's why the title.


Hope you liked them! Thanks for visiting me!

No comments: