Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thanks to the Online Crop at Fiskateers, I got my mojo back!











I finally got my mojo back and I finished tons of challenges. With most of my stuff still in boxes, it was difficult. I had fun though making these cards after a long time with whatever I had outside. I even made my first ATC ever!! And I totally loved it! They are addicting for sure! I altered a bottle. I am totally enjoying dry embossing on big shot! It is so COOL! I think I am addicted! I am loving the 3 cuttlebug embossing folder I bought. There are a few more which are really pretty and on my list! I am so looking forward to setting up my room and getting started on the layouts! I have so much catching up to do! Well have a good weekend everyone! Will post more later!

2 comments:

Marianne B in AZ said...

Great job with all of your crop projects! I missed seeing some of them in the gallery, so I am glad you posted them all here for everyone to see.

I know just what you mean about the embossing folders. It adds a special little touch to everything with the texture from the embossing. The other thing I like about it, is if you have a coupon and haven't bought anything in a while, you can get a new embossing folder for just a few dollars and have something new to play with.

Court said...

I love love love dry embossing on my Cuttlebug! These are great!


Thank you so much for stopping by the Imaginisce blog and leaving me such a nice comment about my LOVE sign made out of Roly Rosies! Also, thank you so much for putting us in your Facebook profile status! We really appreciate it!