Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day!! Ahoy Mate!!

Since it is World Card Making day and Anurag has been invited to a birthday party, I think it calls for a card! The theme of the party is pirates! So here is my card! The inside says 'Happy Birthday'. I cut the bubbles on Cameo and layered red card stock under the white bubble. Some red and black twine from the twinery and it was done! 




I am entering this card at Paper Issues World Card Making Day Contest. Cassie is giving away four $20 gift certificates to her Etsy store! It is an awesome store and she always has a 20% code. Her store always has the new products in stock! Keeping fingers crossed!

I am also entering this card at Market Street Stamps Cream of the Crop contest. I have used their argyle background with Memeto Red Ink. They have the best background stamps! 

Thanks for visiting me today! Please leave a link to your blog , So I can visit you too:)

Happy Card Making Day!

1 comment:

Nirupama said...

This card is incredible. Love how into the theme you got. Avinash was so happy to see this cute little guy on the card too, went straight onto his shelf :)