Sunday, May 6, 2012

Project Life: Week 17

Week 17 Project Life somehow took a lot of time! I am having tons of fun journaling. I love writing, I always end up writing a lot more! I hope it doesn't look crowded and my kids and grandkids in the future don't get bored of reading it! Well, we sure are having fun reading it. 
I did the regular 2 page spread but added a 6 by 12 insert and stuck photos and did journaling on both sides! It was tough to choose photos and but I think I got the whole week covered pretty good! I added a little more details this week. I added some washi tape, a little flag clip, and a hidden tab with facebook comments on Anurag's photo. I think I am going to do more of the facebook comments and status messages in the future, since it has become a big part of our lives! Sid is liking project life a lot. He loves reading it once I am done! I am sure we are going to enjoy it at the end of the year.

On one side of the 6 by 12, I have scrapped Anurag and Shilpa. She did the journaling and sent it to me by email. I printed it out on vellum and added it to the layout. LOL She said it was almost like exam! She has probably not written like this for a long time. She is a big part of Anurag's life and our's. I want him to remember all this. They make an awesome team.


On the other side of the 6 by 12, I have scrapped the movie we watched last saturday. I have added the ticket stubs and the food bill. LOL we ate a lot! In just one and half hours, we managed to have starters,drink,main course and a dessert! It was yummmy! I took photos of the ticket stubs and the bill and printed it out on a 6 by 4 photo sheet and cropped it. I have seen receipts fade over time, so this way I will always have it in my album!

Well, that's about what I did! I am looking forward to doing the last week's spread soon! I need to work on the thomas layout, DT layout and PL spread! So much to do! Thanks for visiting me today! Have a good week! I am linking this to Mom Creative for the first time!


Supplies 

Project Life Supplies: Becky Higgins Page Protectors
Journaling Cards: Sassafras Papers, other random papers(post coming soon)
Cardstock: Walmart Cardstock
Embellishments: Washi Tape, Martha Stewart Home Office Labels
Glue: ATG 
Tools: Fiskars(Trimmer, Scissors), Zutter Corner Rounder
Pen: AC black precision pen, Memento Rhubarb Stalk Marker





4 comments:

Nirupama said...

We love going on a bear hunt too! This page is incredible, you really packed a lot in. Look forward to seeing more of your PL spreads.
We live nearby in Houston...playdate crop?? ;)

Anonymous said...

Great pages Viji! Love the insert!

Tracy said...

Love your work, Viji! The 6x12 page is awesome! I can't wait to use these! :)

Tracy said...

Love this, Viji!