Saturday, November 5, 2011

"Love"



I used Echo Park's Black PP with White dots for this layout. I tinted it using Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap Ink. I wanted to give it a oldish look. I tinted the picture too. The title was cut on pazzles inspiration. I used glossy accent on it to make it pop! The frame was cut on pazzles as well. I used I rock to set the gems. It was first time using the I Rock tool and it was fun!


I love this picture:-)Anurag was maybe about 2 months when we took this picture...The poem is by Edgar Guest. It is a beautiful one!

I hope you like this one! This is based on a sketch by Savvy Sketches.

Supplies Used: Echo Park Dots n Stripes,Kraft Cardstock, imaginisce Gems and I Rock tool, Fiskars Trimmer, White uniball Pen, AC black pen, Sakura Copper Pen, Stickles, Glossy Accents, Tim Holtz Ink.

1 comment:

Craftulous said...

So pretty! I love that photograph - it's so precious :)