Tuesday, June 7, 2011

First Snow!









I have been very busy past one week trying to catch up for the previous week plus the current week. I am done uptil 5/6. I still have a backlog of 14 layouts which I couldn't do when my mom was here. So here goes....



Pics of Anurag's First Snow!! All the paper from Cloud 9! I am so glad I didn't get rid of this paper. It is so easy when you have to pick papers from a stack..everything coordinates easily. Anurag looks so cute, all bundled up!


I really haven't used much supplies on this layout..other than some ribbon,corner rounder punch,some snowflake rhinestones,and the cloud 9 paper. The alphas are from Making Memories-Handwriting Stack. I have white,black,silver and gold! I got it from Tuesday Morning. So useful! Love them! The sketch is by Allison Davis!

No comments: